Wine: (from Latin vinum) is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grapes, generally Vitis vinifera or its hybrids with Vitis labrusca or Vitis rupestris. Grapes ferment without the addition of sugars, acids, enzymes, water, or other nutrients, as yeast consumes the sugar in the grapes and converts it to ethanol and carbon dioxide. Different varieties […]
Latest Travel Lists
- Calories In Wine
- Wine Wednesday: Chardonnay
- What is Cold Duck?
- Why You Should Buy California Wine
- What is Wine?
- Be The Perfect Host By Selecting The Perfect Wine
- Wine Wednesday: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Best Food And Wine Pairings
- Beginner’s Wine Making
- Annual Rocky Mountain Wine, Beer & Food Festival
- More Benefits For Wine Drinkers
- A Wine Rack Cabinet As An Addition To Your Home!
- A Little Wine Goes A Long Way!
- A Beginners’ Guide To Enjoying Red Wine
- Your Guide To Wine Country Tours